Got Banned after 5-6 games

yussuf273

I got banned after 5-6 games , i only played adc and only used awareness and orbwalking. Didnt even use most of the champion scripts, never used evade. I played Kalista, Cait, Ashe, Kai'sa and like i said i didnt even used champion's script. The other account that i played 5-6 games also got a 5 games ranked ban, dont know if its related to script or cuz of something else, im really scared to use the script atm. I only bought Zenbot for a week, didnt buy any plugin or used any free plugin.

Second account also got banned, again the same only orbwalker and awareness in usage. I am pretty sure that im not getting reported, it's clearly zenbot is detected atm, whatever you do the loader is detectable, you will get banned anyway. I would appreciate if a dev can make a comment about this because i ve read the forum, made my search it made me think like if you use the free loader without paying, its detected, if you pay and use the loader as a member its not detectable but you can get banned out of reports etc. Like right now what is the point of paying money to use zenbot if ban rate is the same as a free users ?

• Developer

As written here (Click here). Public Zenbot has a banrate rate ranging from 7 days. 

the public version has an average value of 10 euros. It is one of the cheapest platforms on the market. Yes, the public version will ban you no matter what you are using.
The banrate may vary for each user. Some use the public version and are safe for hours, days, months. 

The private version is much more expensive, but you are safe. Private Zenbot never had banwave since July 2021

• Developer
3 hours ago, yussuf273 said:

Well that's insanely weird then. There are completely free scripts in the market which are undetected, as i mentioned im only using orbwalking and it costed me 2 accounts and 5$ but anyway..

Well, if there are undetected free ones that perform well, use them. 😉or keep trying new adventures.