Lord Olaf | Open-source

Hello everyone, I want to share this Olaf script (my very first script here) since the native isnt working properly.

LordOlaf.zip

Current features:

- Q angle filter from 5 to 180 degrees (my personal pain with every Olaf script I try, its when he throws his axe in opposite direction you are running in fights if you want to chase specific champions)

- ignore Q angle filter in 1v1 (this is foccused to lane phase and duels that you want to go in and out, so you can harass without face your enemy directly)

- reset aa with W in combo with health config - default 80 / min 30 / max 100 (because the less health you have, more shield you get and its not worth wasting your shield just to reset an auto, but in the other way, I dont like holding skills forever, if I use with 80% I can use 1 more time, if you prefer to use everytime its up leave it to 100)

- E between aa, nothing speciel here

- disable evade during R, dont have auto usage yet (you can use the native one combined with this to get a full script, but remember to disable QWE from combo settings in the native one)

This is just a preview version, I want to bring a fully customisable and versatile script with custom 1v1 logic for the most tricky matchups like Jax, Fiora and others. I reached master tier mono Olaf without scripts, and I'll try to get over it with this one, depending on overall performance and feedback of yours I wanna develop for another champions too.

Sry for my english, I'm not fluent.

• Like 1