[Premium][Featured] Exory's Vayne

Exory

• Developer

exory_vay.png?width=1202&height=676

GFX Design by: @Karma❤️

#Champion: Vayne

#Developer: Exory#0126

#Short description:

This is my Premium Vayne script, rewritten from scratch for Zenbot; it has pretty much all the features you could ever hope for.

It has been thoroughly tested, approved and recognized by thousands of people, as well as @Broken, multi-seasonal Challenger player, as the best Vayne script ever made.

#Current Version:

#Latest Changelog:

1. LuaJIT update.

#Developer`s Notes:

1. Set Orbwalker`s After AA Time frame to 0.
  2. Test in a Training Tool and get comfortable with the amount of customization it has before using it in ranked.
  3. Please turn Internal Vayne off when using this.

#Prices:

• 7-day key: 3.54 euros. (Stripe)
  • 30-days key: 6.49 euros. (Stripe)
  • Lifetime key: 64.99 euros. (Stripe)

#Download now:

#How to use?:

1. Make a 'scripts' folder inside the folder where your loader.exe is located, if not already present.
  2. Place exorys_vayne.zen inside it.
  3. Copy the Key and create a custom/trainingtool game, the script should automatically get the key from your clipboard and automatically inject.
  4. If it didn't automatically inject, you will be prompted to enter it inside a small form, just paste it there and the script will inject.

Have fun, hunters!

Edited by Exory
Updated links.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Developer

Hello guys!

Please don't forget to vote 5 stars on the script and write a nice review about it!

If you do that and you also post a nice Exory's Vayne clip on the Zenbot Community Discord's #clips channel, I'll be sending you a nice 15% discount coupon valid for your next Key purchase personally.

P.s: The Samira script I promised will come in the next days.

Edited by Exory
  • Developer
2 minutes ago, brokencyde said:

Could you guys share the settings you use ? I wonder for example if many people use the feature that disable Qing when mouse is in Vayne's range.

Hi, for questions like that please refer to the channels in the Discord.

I'll answer the question anyway: asking for other people's settings makes no sense, because it's you who have to feel comfortable with it. If you don't, just disable it, do it for every option and you'll end up finding your own settings with which you'll be comfortable.

3 minutes ago, Exory said:

Hi, for questions like that please refer to the channels in the Discord.

I'll answer the question anyway: asking for other people's settings makes no sense, because it's you who have to feel comfortable with it. If you don't, just disable it, do it for every option and you'll end up finding your own settings with which you'll be comfortable.

If the learning curve of an option makes it uncomfortable at first, but ends up being rewarding and effective, it's worth learning to use it imo. I'll ask in the Discord though, thanks.

*Press space* , wait... TRIPLE KILL

You have a lot of parameters available, everyone will find what suits them.

The script is really well thought out and coded, if you learn to play with it you will easily run over everyone!

2002402066_exory3.png.30fa14ce4810b39271edc2e05bd0d3d1.png

Nothing to add, the screenshot speaks for itself.

• Like 1
  • Developer

Hello my dear Hunters! Great news!

I'm handing over a juicy 50% DISCOUNT CODE on a Lifetime key purchase for Vayne OR Samira to whoever makes a montage using either of them and posts it on the Zenbot Discord's #clips channel.

If you have already purchased a Lifetime key for Samira or Vayne, instead of a 50% Discount code for the other one, you'll get its key for FREE.

There's no time limit for this offer, and the offer will stay valid indefinitely.

Have a great day!

Edited by Exory
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...