Not ready to inject

Yo, whenever I try to inject it, it always gives the the message "Not yet ready to inject...". I have DX9 enabled, I've tried opening the League client first then zenbot, I've tried turning all antirviruses off, I've turned off all third party programs, I've turned off Discord overlay, I've tried running it as admin, I've tried running it normally, The only logs I've gotten were from bootstrap, which I will send here. Thank you bootstrap.2023-05-29-19-11-39.txt

• Developer
15 hours ago, Kafkathighs said:

Yo, whenever I try to inject it, it always gives the the message "Not yet ready to inject...". I have DX9 enabled, I've tried opening the League client first then zenbot, I've tried turning all antirviruses off, I've turned off all third party programs, I've turned off Discord overlay, I've tried running it as admin, I've tried running it normally, The only logs I've gotten were from bootstrap, which I will send here. Thank you bootstrap.2023-05-29-19-11-39.txt

11 hours ago, parallel said:

Same issue 😪

Hello everyone, try to log out of the zenbot forum account and clear the website cache,