Shadow Yasuo

• Developer

Shadfow-1_2.png

Shadow Yasuo will be the first release of a hopefully successful AIO. I'm aware that there are plenty of Yasuo's, and some may be better, but please try and provide feedback! The aim of all of my scripts is to make them HIGHLY customizable to support all play styles.

Features:

• Auto W Logic
  • Auto R Logic
  • Customize Delay For Casting Spells
  • Semi-manual Q Cast
  • Gap Close
  • Flee
  • Calc Dmg (Can customize # of AA's Included In Pred)
  • Beyblade Logic

Edited by ShadowFusion
10 hours ago, ShadowFusion said:

It doesn't open at all? Can you please make sure you have the console open to see if there are any errors? Feel free to reach out to me on discord for a better response time. ShadowFusion#7553

I was putting it in another folder lol :classic_blush:

It works very well, the only thing is that I keep trying to make a "Key Bleyblade" and I'm not able to.

Some little things
- The "E" always seems to be going inside the turret even though it shouldn't be. 
- R" auto-cast inside the turret and the enemy doesn't have the necessary life to do that.

The rest feels is very good.

Color-fact: I like the colors and the opacity of the skill ranges. 

Edited by ChePibe
  • Developer
6 hours ago, ChePibe said:

I was putting it in another folder lol :classic_blush:

It works very well, the only thing is that I keep trying to make a "Key Bleyblade" and I'm not able to.

Some little things
- The "E" always seems to be going inside the turret even though it shouldn't be. 
- R" auto-cast inside the turret and the enemy doesn't have the necessary life to do that.

The rest feels is very good.

Color-fact: I like the colors and the opacity of the skill ranges. 

Thanks for the testing!

Do you have a video of the E going under the tower or the r auto-cast? Cant seem to replicate it.

3 minutes ago, ShadowFusion said:

Thanks for the testing!

Do you have a video of the E going under the tower or the r auto-cast? Cant seem to replicate it.

Mmmm no, it only happened 3 times.

Now it seems that I was able to adjust it better and stopped doing it.

Anything I notice I'll let you know

Geat script, 

• Developer
19 minutes ago, ChePibe said:

Mmmm no, it only happened 3 times.

Now it seems that I was able to adjust it better and stopped doing it.

Anything I notice I'll let you know

Geat script, 

Thanks, gonna work on the Beyblade cause I also noticed inconsistencies in it, thanks for the report!

10 minutes ago, ShadowFusion said:

Thanks, gonna work on the Beyblade cause I also noticed inconsistencies in it, thanks for the report!

Yes, I tested it in practice tool, I tried with the spacebar and the key ´(together) nothing happened;
also only using the assigned by pressing it and  you can dash with the E but in minions/monsters/enemy/etc  to any direction (under turrets as well) without making the EQ combo.

• 1 month later...