• Developer

image.thumb.jpeg.09d866a931245be5e75280f5cd764b2b.jpeg

πš™πš›πš’πšŒπšŽ:

5$/πš– (πš™πšŽπš› πšŒπš‘πšŠπš–πš™πš’πš˜πš—) - 𝟷2$/πš– (πš‹πšžπš—πšπš•πšŽ)

Β 

πšŒπš‘πšŠπš–πš™πš’πš˜πš—πšœ:
- πšπš›πšŠπšŸπšŽπš—
- πšŒπšŠπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš™πšŽπš’πšŠ
- πšπš πš’πšπšŒπš‘
- 𝚣𝚎𝚍
- πš“πš’πš—πš‘
- πšŽπš£πš›πšŽπšŠπš•
- πšπš πš’πšœπšπšŽπš 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎 (πšπš›πšŽπšŽ)

πšπšŽπšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽπšœ:
- πšœπšžπš™πšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš› πšŒπš˜πš–πš‹πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πšπšŠπš›πš– πš•πš˜πšπš’πšŒ
- πšŒπšžπšœπšπš˜πš– πš™πš›πšŽπšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
- πšœπš–πšŠπš›πš πšœπšŽπš–πš’ πš”πšŽπš’πšœ
- [πšπš›πšŠπšŸπšŽπš—] 𝚘𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚍 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπš‘ 𝚊𝚑𝚎 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πš•πš˜πšπš’πšŒ
- [πšπš πš’πšπšŒπš‘] πš‹πšŽπšœπš 𝚎 𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 πš•πš˜πšπš’πšŒ πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πšŠπš›πš”πšŽπš
- [πš“πš’πš—πš‘] πšœπš–πš˜πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπšœπš 𝚚 πšœπš πšŠπš™ πš•πš˜πšπš’πšŒ
- [𝚣𝚎𝚍] πš’πš—πšœπšŠπš—πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πš‹πš˜ πš•πš˜πšπš’πšŒ, πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŒπš˜πš˜πš™πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πš’πšπš‘ πšŽπš•πš˜ 𝚣𝚎𝚍 πš–πšŠπš’πš—πšœ
- πš™πš•πšžπš πšŠπš—πš πš™πš•πšŠπš’ (πš—πš˜ 𝟷𝟢𝟢𝟢+ πš–πšŽπš—πšž πš˜πš™πšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ)
πšŠπš—πš πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ!

Β 

πšœπš‘πš˜πš™:
πš‘πšπšπš™πšœ://πšπš˜πšπšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπš‘.πšœπšŽπš•πš•πš™πšŠπšœπšœ.πš’πš˜

Β 

πšπš˜πš πš—πš•πš˜πšŠπš:

πš‘πšπšπš™πšœ://πšπš˜πš›πšžπš–.πš£πšŽπš—πš‹πš˜πš.𝚐𝚐/πš’πš—πšπšŽπš‘.πš™πš‘πš™?/πšπš’πš•πšŽπšœ/πšŒπšŠπšπšŽπšπš˜πš›πš’/𝟻-πš™πšŠπš’πš/

Β 

πšπš˜πš› πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ πšπš–/𝚝𝚊𝚐 πš›πš˜πšŠπš#𝟻𝟹𝟼𝟢

Β 

𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŒπšŠπš— πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πš“πš˜πš’πš— πš˜πšžπš› πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πš›πš πšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš› 𝚝𝚘 πš›πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšπšŽπšœπš πšžπš™πšπšŠπšπšŽπšœ:

πš‘πšπšπš™πšœ://πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πš›πš.𝚐𝚐/πšπš‘π™·πš…πš‘πš£πš πš‚π™΅π™΅

Β 

Edited by road
  • road changed the title to God Complex
  • Developer

We are excited to announce the latest updates of God Complex. We have been hard at work improving the user experience and fixing any known issues. Here are the latest updates:

• New Menu with Custom Icons: Our scripts now feature a sleek, new menu with custom icons that make navigation more intuitive and user-friendly.

• Auto Update: Our scripts now have an auto-update feature that ensures users are always running the latest version of the script.

• CassiopeiaΒ Updates: We have made several updates to our Cassio script, including:

• Added Rylais EΒ Engage as an option for even greater flexibility and control.
    • Improved R range check to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
    • Fixed the R Flash bug to ensure seamless gameplay.
    • Fixed casting Q on minions during harass to improve targeting.
    • Fixed W buff farm to optimize performance.

These updates are part of our ongoing commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality League of Legends scripts possible. We appreciate your continued support and feedback, and look forward to helping you dominate the enemies.

:JaexoryCheek:

Edited by road
  • Developer

We are pleased to announce that we have introduced trial periods for our God Complex product line. As a potential customer, you now have the opportunity to test our products for one hour completely free of charge before committing to a purchase.

We believe that offering trials will help our customers make more informed decisions about our products and give them a chance to experience their benefits firsthand. Moreover, it demonstrates our commitment to customer satisfaction and allows us to gather valuable feedback to improve our product offerings.

We encourage all potential customers to take advantage of the trial period and test our products to see how they can benefit their business. Thank you for considering God Complex as your partner in success.

Edited by road

I tried Draven yesterday and honestly I'm super impressed on the quality of the orbwalker/axe catching and kiting. Great work Road excited to see the next champions you work one. Going to be trying Cass later today.Β 

• Like 1
  • Developer

Dear Zenbot community,

We are excited to announce the release of a new champion for God Complex. The latest addition to our roster is a powerful and sneaky character called Twitch, that will bring new strategies and playstyles to your matches.

We really want to highlight that the Twitch E Execute is one, if not the best one on the market. This will give you the edge you need to win your matches. Don't believe us? Try it for yourself and see the difference it makes with our free 1 hour Trial.

Β 

We also want to let you know about some price changes that we have implemented to make God Complex more accessible and affordable for everyone. Starting today, the cost per champion has been lowered from 7.- to 5.-, which means you can get more champions for your money. And for those who want to collect them all, the bundle that includes all three champions has been increased from 10.- to 12.-, still a great value!

If you have already bought the bundle before, don't worry! The bundle includes all current and future God Complex releases. Simply DM me and we will send you the Key, so you can enjoy Twitch in his best form and dominate your matches even more.

Β 

Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy Twitch and all our previous releases. As always, if you have any questions or feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Β 

Best regards,

road

Edited by road
  • Developer

Announcing the latest addition to our product line-up - Zed. This cutting-edge release has been developed in collaboration with ignite, a high-elo Zed main, to bring you a powerful and dynamic gaming experience.

Zed boasts an impressive Combo Logic system, leveraging the effective use of both W and R abilities for maximum impact. It also features a Semi R Key, enabling you to make quick and precise moves to outmaneuver your opponents.

With Zed, you can effortlessly harass your enemies, using a range of clever tactics to keep them on the back foot. Additionally, the software includes advanced features that allow you to expertly dodge spells using W2, R2, and R1, further enhancing your gameplay.

We are confident that Zed is our best release yet and we believe you will thoroughly enjoy using it.

If you have previously purchased our bundle and would like to upgrade to Zed, please do not hesitate to contact us via DM and we will promptly provide you with the necessary key.

Β 

Best regards,

road

Edited by road
  • Thanks 1

As someone who has used the internal Zed for over a year now, this is a massive step up as an external script! I tested the functionality of the script to improve every small adjustment tailored to a Zed capable to use into higher elo.

Β 

The biggest differences to use this is the custom prediction to finish your kills, as Zed, if you miss your Q's, then rip. But this hits harder than standard prediction after testing both simultaneously.

The next big thing is the shadow evades. Choose how sensitive you want the dodges of your shadows to react to spells. To be able to instantly dodge a Malphite Ult when your flash is on CD, is even better than wasting flash itself. This is a huge step up, for any 5 star rated spell, Cass R, Yone R, Rengar the list goes on.

Damage calculation! Smartly calculates how much damage you can deal onto your target with your cooldowns and their HP/Amour in mind! This is big for making the correct decision with your plays, whether to fight or not.

Β 

Big thanks to @ road as he listened to the feedback provided from using the stock internal script.

Zed is a hugely popular and fun champ that will never be irrelevant, at least not for long. Easily worth the purchase. πŸ’£

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

jinx script is low quality no farm logic or harass logic and e and r must be done manually. I mean come on this is basic stuff that pretty much every script implements nowadays. I do not recommend ive been told none of the champs have farm logic idk if its true but from what i see from jinx save your money. he will also ban you from discord when you call it out for being poor quality and an overhyped scam

Β 

Edited by laxbro
  • Developer

@ laxbro Β you posted nothing concrete in the discord. You simply ranted and insulted with noΒ constructive feedback. Thats why I banned you.
There is logic for that, its just not in the options. Please keep that in mind. I have docents of people leaving positive reviews while having great success. So I question myself if its your fault for not understanding the script.

Besides cassio none of my scripts have farm logic, that is correct. It is not needed in a script. Farming is very situational and its impossible to implement something really good with the limitations we have.Β 

If you want additional features I always said to people that they can/ or should load multiple plugins, and just enable the stuff you want additionally.Β 

@ Dxmee Β A good twitch script never has Q and R features, as they are highly sitautional, that will fuck you more up than it gains. It has a very good e logic that is tested a lot with great success. Its just not customisable as I tweaked them for the user beforehand. (So its basically plug and play)

Β 

Please next time dm me with your issues beforehand, so I can adjust/explain to you that kind of stuff, instead of scaring potential customers away. If you had an negative experience it doesn't mean everyone will have.

I have 150+ happy customers with little to no complains, who love my scripts and I would like it to keep it this way.

So maybe give it another shot and come directly to me next time.

Cheers

2 minutes ago, laxbro said:

did this dude just say a good twitch script never has q and r features XD hahahhhhahhhahh how to say you want to milk peopel for money doing least amount of work possible without actually saying it. You are an actual scammer at this point and no your script has no farm or harass logic you are legit delusional

Β 

Β 

i have to say. the ZED script is fvcking OP.

I use it in Combo with Zen Zed Script -> Zen Zed script got Farm logic, and all other is disabled -> for Combo settings i use the God Complex Zed and together they both work fine for me.

• Like 1
On 4/8/2023 at 1:48 AM, laxbro said:

did this dude just say a good twitch script never has q and r features XD hahahhhhahhhahh how to say you want to milk peopel for money doing least amount of work possible without actually saying it. You are an actual scammer at this point and no your script has no farm or harass logic you are legit delusional

Not even scripting will save you from your gold games. You don't understand how to play the game you want a spacebar to win button, you should play a different game.

Imagine have twitch Q automatically casted for you, or ult. Brainless.

Edited by jabs098
18 hours ago, jabs098 said:

Not even scripting will save you from your gold games. You don't understand how to play the game you want a spacebar to win button, you should play a different game.

Imagine have twitch Q automatically casted for you, or ult. Brainless.

why does the best twitch script on bgx have auto q in teamfight after kill then?

10 hours ago, laxbro said:

why does the best twitch script on bgx have auto q in teamfight after kill then?

for low elo scrubs, because majority scripting are low elo and might peak gold/plat/dia with scripts doing autopilot. You will never hit high elo with these settings.

Its the same for wave clear, you need to wave clear situationally yourself.

Edited by jabs098
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

From the champions I've tried: Draven, Jinx, Twitch, and Cassiopeia.

Cassiopeia seems to be the best choice out of all them. Draven does not have "god complex axe catching logic" its honestly quite bad.

Draven, Jinx, and Twitch do not cast any abilities... Twitch will cast E ONLY. Jinx will only use her Q when people go out of range of her minigun.

Not worth $12 or $5 per champion... except Cassiopeia. I have not tried Zed yet so no comment there

Edited by BadassDolphin
more constructive response