[Featured] Exory's Samira

Exory

• Developer

7ec37a7488bd9c2b675befec716bcd77-jpg.jpg

GFX Design by: @Karma❤️

#Champion: Samira

#Developer: Exory#0126

#Short description:

This is my Premium Samira script, it has pretty much all the features you could ever hope for.

It has been thoroughly tested, approved and recognized by hundreds of people, as well as @Broken, multi-seasonal Challenger player, as the best Samira script ever made.

#Current Version:

#Latest Changelog:

1. LuaJIT update.

#Developer`s Notes:

1. Set Orbwalker`s After AA Time frame to 0.
  2. Test in a Training Tool and get comfortable with the amount of customization it has before using it in ranked.
  3. Please turn off other Samira scripts, Internal included, when using this one.

#Prices:

• 7-day key: 3.54 euros. (Stripe)
  • 30-days key: 6.49 euros. (Stripe)
  • Lifetime key: 64.99 euros. (Stripe)

#Download now:

#How to use?:

1. Make a 'scripts' folder inside the folder where your loader.exe is located, if not already present.
  2. Place exorys_samira.zen inside it.
  3. Copy the Key and create a custom/trainingtool game, the script should automatically get the key from your clipboard and automatically inject.
  4. If it didn't automatically inject, you will be prompted to enter it inside a small form, just paste it there and the script will inject.

Have fun, hunters!

Edited by Exory
Updated links.
  • Like 6
  • Developer

Hello my dear Hunters! Great news!

I'm handing over a juicy 50% DISCOUNT CODE on a Lifetime key purchase for Vayne OR Samira to whoever makes a montage using either of them and posts it on the Zenbot Discord's #clips channel.

If you have already purchased a Lifetime key for Samira or Vayne, instead of a 50% Discount code for the other one, you'll get its key for FREE.

There's no time limit for this offer, and the offer will stay valid indefinitely.

Have a great day!

Edited by Exory
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Developer
On 3/12/2021 at 11:46 AM, nusim6MV said:

Samira randomly using Q when people are low hp, even they are out of Q range or minions are in way.

Hello. It's probably a collision issue. I see no problems in the code.

• 1 month later...
  • Exory changed the title to [Featured] Exory's Samira - 0 to S in 0.97s - Dynamic Combos - FPS-Friendly - Ultra-High Customizability
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...