[Featured] Exory's Zeri

Exory

Just bought this, and im not sure why you would spent money on this when you can buy an entire AIO for the same price.

Its pretty identical to int zeri, there are a few more E options but not sure if thats worth it.

Author feel free to give me more differences but i dont see any atm

• Developer
On 5/23/2023 at 7:44 PM, KaIZO said:

Just bought this, and im not sure why you would spent money on this when you can buy an entire AIO for the same price.

Its pretty identical to int zeri, there are a few more E options but not sure if thats worth it.

Author feel free to give me more differences but i dont see any atm

I'd appreciate if you could refrain from mentioning other devs' products in my topics. These are reserved for suggestions.

I offer high-quality standalone scripts. If you don't think they're worth buying, you're free to not buy them.

On 5/24/2023 at 8:40 PM, Exory said:

I'd appreciate if you could refrain from mentioning other devs' products in my topics. These are reserved for suggestions.

I offer high-quality standalone scripts. If you don't think they're worth buying, you're free to not buy them.

well this comment section isnt reserved for suggestions. people will look at it before deciding wether it is worth it or not since it does not a trial and for these people ill give feedback. But thanks for your opinion.

• Developer
2 hours ago, KaIZO said:

well this comment section isnt reserved for suggestions. people will look at it before deciding wether it is worth it or not since it does not a trial and for these people ill give feedback. But thanks for your opinion.

It's not an opinion.

image.png.afb6f647fb7bca439cc82863f0e7cfbd.png

The post on the downloads section (and my sellix page) both offer a comment and a review section. So this topic is reserved for suggestions.

Again, i strongly suggest you move feedback to those sections. This topic is reserved for suggestions, or bug reports at most, which I prefer to deal with in private directly with my customers.

In any case, I am not willing to tolerate mentioning other people's products in here.

Edited by Exory
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...