[Featured] Exory's Zeri

Exory

• Developer
On 2/11/2022 at 12:20 PM, Deleted Account said:

Will the script use W behind terrain? Played for 2 games and my script have not used W behind terrain once lol. (Played with the default settings, only changed E settings)

Only while you're dashing through terrain. it will not use it to poke from side to side.

• Reseller
1 minute ago, Exory said:

Only while you're dashing through terrain. it will not use it to poke from side to side.

Will you be able to add an option to enable that?

Because this is helpful in laning for easy trading/chase (where normal W will not have enough range)/teamfights to hit multiple targets (as the slow is quite significant and deals a decent damage later in the game)

• Developer
49 minutes ago, Deleted Account said:

Will you be able to add an option to enable that?

Because this is helpful in laning for easy trading/chase (where normal W will not have enough range)/teamfights to hit multiple targets (as the slow is quite significant and deals a decent damage later in the game)

High elo people told me it's turbo useless, I'll think about it of more people request it.

• 1 month later...
  • Developer

Watching that animation has not even been started yet on this frame is a clear indicator that its not optimal at least for sure.
372afef1d9.png

It can be either a typo on the information you are using to determine when the projectile will hit the unit which causes it to return a shorter hit time value than what really is which causes to shoot too late or a totaly wrong / unoptimal implementation such as shoot on unit.health < spell.damage which would explain why people complain, this would not take in consideration the amount of preasure the unit is recieving from ally minions or other sources such as ally champions, your own autoattacks, debuffs like redbuff etc.. which causes you to attempt to kill him too late if the preasure is high enough or your damage is not huge.

Keep in mind in your clip you are level 6 with q maxed out to the point that you have no w or r points which is unreal for this level, asuming you have 0 items which is probably not even the case your q damage is outscaling hard enemy minions as we all can see the indicator of damage that is half minion hp and this indicator shows up zeri attack damage which is lower than q damage. 

So yes you did 6/6 lasthit on the clip but with an extremly overloaded damage which is fine for mid/late game probably but could be causing issues on early levels where your q damage is way lower. I recomend you to simply go into game level 1, 0 items and fastforward it to min 10 or even min 20 where minions health has outscaled you and then benchmark how much minions you are able to lasthit with q at max range successfully. As long as you have 90% is aceptable but anything below that should be considered a problem and with your current implementation you are below 50% for sure.

• Developer
3 hours ago, Moana said:

Watching that animation has not even been started yet on this frame is a clear indicator that its not optimal at least for sure.
372afef1d9.png

It can be either a typo on the information you are using to determine when the projectile will hit the unit which causes it to return a shorter hit time value than what really is which causes to shoot too late or a totaly wrong / unoptimal implementation such as shoot on unit.health < spell.damage which would explain why people complain, this would not take in consideration the amount of preasure the unit is recieving from ally minions or other sources such as ally champions, your own autoattacks, debuffs like redbuff etc.. which causes you to attempt to kill him too late if the preasure is high enough or your damage is not huge.

Keep in mind in your clip you are level 6 with q maxed out to the point that you have no w or r points which is unreal for this level, asuming you have 0 items which is probably not even the case your q damage is outscaling hard enemy minions as we all can see the indicator of damage that is half minion hp and this indicator shows up zeri attack damage which is lower than q damage. 

So yes you did 6/6 lasthit on the clip but with an extremly overloaded damage which is fine for mid/late game probably but could be causing issues on early levels where your q damage is way lower. I recomend you to simply go into game level 1, 0 items and fastforward it to min 10 or even min 20 where minions health has outscaled you and then benchmark how much minions you are able to lasthit with q at max range successfully. As long as you have 90% is aceptable but anything below that should be considered a problem and with your current implementation you are below 50% for sure.

..or, just takes into account that the Q is multiple instances of damage.

Also, I was level 6, but my Q was still level 1, you can calculate that by the damage it was doing. And I had a single doran's blade. And that's a caster minion

You're kinda clueless.

Besides, the guy had a no-cast issue, while I am showing that it casts, and you're arguing that my implementation is suboptimal (?)

bruh.

Edited by Exory
  • Developer
3 hours ago, Exory said:

..or, just takes into account that the Q is multiple instances of damage.

Also, I was level 6, but my Q was still level 1, you can calculate that by the damage it was doing. And I had a single doran's blade. And that's a caster minion

You're kinda clueless.

Besides, the guy had a no-cast issue, while I am showing that it casts, and you're arguing that my implementation is suboptimal (?)

bruh.

The fact that your response to my whole post is calling me clueless leaves me speechless, its an irrevocable fact that your zeri farming features, specially waveclear is mediocre, trying to argument it back is kinda delusional.

Im going to leave it here, its a waste of my time at this point.

https://puu.sh/IRm8D/892d80bc33.mp4

https://puu.sh/IRmcC/dd4d57e8ed.mp4
second clip later reviewing settings just in case, everything seems good from zenbot side

Ive been benevolent calling you mediocre, next time just take notes

• Developer
1 hour ago, Moana said:

The fact that your response to my whole post is calling me clueless leaves me speechless, its an irrevocable fact that your zeri farming features, specially waveclear is mediocre, trying to argument it back is kinda delusional.

Im going to leave it here, its a waste of my time at this point.

https://puu.sh/IRm8D/892d80bc33.mp4

https://puu.sh/IRmcC/dd4d57e8ed.mp4
second clip later reviewing settings just in case, everything seems good from zenbot side

Ive been benevolent calling you mediocre, next time just take notes

Clueless.

farm used to be much better few days ago, did something changed ?

It used to use the aa to compensate the q "hiccups", now it seems like it isn't using q anymore on monsters/creeps.

Is it possible to revert the last update ? Farming worked kinda good before, or perhaps add the option to use the 35% buff / max charge aa on minons & monsters like it used to be ? I kinda liked that. I kept the habit to farm manually or out of aa range if i want to save my fully charged aa.

EDIT : Disabling the "block auto attacks" patially fixes the issue.

Upon disabling, zeri will always use aa. Even if minion hp is > 35%.

Edited by Eveley
  • Developer
On 3/30/2022 at 11:38 AM, Player said:

When lethal tempo procs, Q range should increase, which works here. What should not be increased is the autoattack range, the range stays the same even with lethal tempo. 

Please fix ❤️

That's the orbwalker automatically increasing her AA range, not the script, i'll let battery know about the issue.

• Developer
On 3/29/2022 at 7:00 PM, Eveley said:

farm used to be much better few days ago, did something changed ?

It used to use the aa to compensate the q "hiccups", now it seems like it isn't using q anymore on monsters/creeps.

Is it possible to revert the last update ? Farming worked kinda good before, or perhaps add the option to use the 35% buff / max charge aa on minons & monsters like it used to be ? I kinda liked that. I kept the habit to farm manually or out of aa range if i want to save my fully charged aa.

EDIT : Disabling the "block auto attacks" patially fixes the issue.

Upon disabling, zeri will always use aa. Even if minion hp is > 35%.

I don't understand your issue.

"It used to use the aa to compensate the q "hiccups", now it seems like it isn't using q anymore on monsters/creeps."

Yeah, if you want to AA during farming, don't block it in the miscellaneous menu. It uses Q against jungle monsters just fine.

"Add the option to use the 35% buff / max charge aa on minons & monsters like it used"

That's on the orbwalker, not me, the aa damage is handled by the internal damage lib.

EDIT: I tested the Zeri damage on creeps some minutes ago and I can confirm it takes into account both the empowered auto's damage and the bonus damage when the creep is <35% HP.

Edited by Exory

Sorry if my initial message was not clear. I'll reformulate, hoefully this post will be more understandable :

- I didn't have this issue until I played on Tuesday. Script updated on Tuesday (I think?)

- Before Tuesday, I mosly used the script without any customization from me. What it used to do was :

- Using Q to laneclear, and aa IF minions/monters/turret hp was < 35%hp OR aa fully charged. Which was perfect.

- And on tuesday, it stopped using AA on minions/monsters/turret at all.

And now, to "fix" in a temporary manner the last issue I mentionned of "not auto-attacking monsters/minions/turret", I had to untick the "block auto while farming" or whatever.

I'll try again on sunday if I have time and edit the post to provide a video if it is still happening.

• Developer
15 hours ago, Eveley said:

Sorry if my initial message was not clear. I'll reformulate, hoefully this post will be more understandable :

- I didn't have this issue until I played on Tuesday. Script updated on Tuesday (I think?)

- Before Tuesday, I mosly used the script without any customization from me. What it used to do was :

- Using Q to laneclear, and aa IF minions/monters/turret hp was < 35%hp OR aa fully charged. Which was perfect.

- And on tuesday, it stopped using AA on minions/monsters/turret at all.

And now, to "fix" in a temporary manner the last issue I mentionned of "not auto-attacking monsters/minions/turret", I had to untick the "block auto while farming" or whatever.

I'll try again on sunday if I have time and edit the post to provide a video if it is still happening.

if "block auto while farming" was on, then as i said it's no wonder it wasn't autoing minions. Nothing of the sort was changed on the update.

Yes, but before, even if it the whole "block autoattacks" settings were ticked, it still used the aa when target hp was < 35% OR bar was full.

Now it does not anymore.

It's either perma auto attacking creeps,etc or not at all. That is what I am pointing out.

Edited by Eveley
  • Developer
4 hours ago, Eveley said:

Yes, but before, even if it the whole "block autoattacks" settings were ticked, it still used the aa when target hp was < 35% OR bar was full.

Now it does not anymore.

It's either perma auto attacking creeps,etc or not at all. That is what I am pointing out.

If you have ticked block autos it's not supposed to autoattack, ever, regardless of HPs. So, if anything, it was bugged previously and no longer is.

Edited by Exory

Well then, would it be possible to add an option like this : image.png.c6fd25b640be53d23a8787f599609755.png

But for minions/monsters/etc ?

There is absolutely no point in using aa most of the time when it isn't charged or if they are not below 35%HP.

It used to work like that before and it was good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
On 4/12/2022 at 8:32 AM, Flin said:

laneclear does not work well, you can safely skip 80% of the minions from the wave. How can this be fixed?

If you want to laneclear, you laneclear. (V)

If you want to lasthit, you lasthit. (X)

My laneclear is clearly coded to push the wave, not to also help you lasthit while doing it, there's proper logic for that in the lasthit module.

• Developer

Hello, fellow hunters.

My 2-Year Zenbot anniversary is at hand.

My scripts are about to reach 2000 copies sold, a massive success; It's been some months now since I last had any reason to update them / anyone requesting more features, this means they've reached total or next-to-total development completion, which is a huge milestone for a developer to reach.

You're the reason they've reached this level of stability, so thank you, I really mean it.

Initially, I came up with prices that suited the quality of the early stage of development of my scripts; sadly, even if my code hasn't changed much, fees and taxes did, in fact they've reached a point where I've got to hand out roughly ~30% of the total price for each transaction.

Times change, and I've always assured nothing but quality and professional support, I don't expect everyone to understand, but what I'm about to say is something that I have to do in order to adapt to change.

Therefore effective immediately, prices will increase according to calculations.

• 7-day key: 2.49 -> 3.54 euros. (PayPal, Stripe)
  • 30-days key: 4.99 -> 6.49 euros. (PayPal, Stripe)
  • Lifetime key: 59.99 -> 64.99 euros. (PayPal, Stripe)

Does this mean that you'll stop updating the scripts / adding more features?

Absolutely not, should the situation require it (API change, Reworks, etc) I'll still update the scripts as per usual.

Will the prices increase any more?

I'll never increase the price any further, no matter what, and they'll carry over to Zenbot V2 when it'll be ready.

What does that change for me? I'm already using a key I bought some time ago.

Nothing, any active keys will still be active and nothing will change for you.

If you bought lifetime prior to this change, you'll be considered an early supporter and will be able to keep playing normally without paying a single additional cent, I really thank you.

I'm deeply sorry about this, I hope you'll continue supporting my works.

-Exory

Edited by Exory
  • Exory changed the title to [Featured] Exory's Zeri
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...