Exory

• Developer

spacer.png

GFX Design by: @ Eveley ❤️

#Champion: Zeri

#Developer: Exory#0126

#Short description:

This is my Premium Zeri script.

It has been thoroughly tested, approved and recognized by @Broken, multi-seasonal Challenger player.

#Current Version:

#Latest Changelog:

1. Reworked.

#Developer`s Notes:

1. Test in a Training Tool and get comfortable with the amount of customization it has before using it in ranked.
  2. Please turn Internal Zeri off when using this.
  3. Check your "Don't AA if Level >= " slider in Orbwalker menu, and make sure it's set to 31.

#Prices:

• 7-day key: 3.54 euros. (Stripe)
  • 30-days key: 6.49 euros. (Stripe)
  • Lifetime key: 64.99 euros. (Stripe)

#Download now:

#How to use?:

1. Make a 'scripts' folder inside the folder where your loader.exe is located, if not already present.
  2. Place exorys_zeri.zen inside it.
  3. Copy the Key and create a custom/trainingtool game, the script should automatically get the key from your clipboard and automatically inject.
  4. If it didn't automatically inject, you will be prompted to enter it inside a small form, just paste it there and the script will inject.

Have fun, hunters!

Edited by Exory
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Developer
18 minutes ago, mikev said:

Used combo mode when playing blue side near enemy tower and it jumped over wall into river lol

Well, thats how Zeri's E works, If you place it near a wall it'll jump over it automatically.

I can't adjust the length of the dash like Lucian can, the distance is fixed, so if you want to not randomly jump walls with it I suggest you to use it manually.

Edited by Exory
1 minute ago, Exory said:

Well, thats how Zeri's E works, If you place it near a wall it'll jump over it automatically.

I can't adjust the length of the dash like Lucian can, the distance is fixed, so if you want to not randomly jump walls with it I suggest you to use it manually.

Sounds good - thanks!

I'm finding it is not using Q or W on minions or jungle creeps at all. It uses it on enemy champions in harass, lane clear and combo mode. But it wont' use Q or W to lane clear or last hit minions or jungle creeps. Any idea what might be causing it?

Edit: Turned on Spellfarm. Now it's using Q in lane clear and jungle but still only AA and not Q on minions in last hit or harass mode.

Edited by g00dm0rning
  • Like 1
  • Developer
1 hour ago, kresiiii said:

yes, the q last hit does not work and it is not using q on tower with lane clear; cculd you fix this?

10 hours ago, g00dm0rning said:

I'm finding it is not using Q or W on minions or jungle creeps at all. It uses it on enemy champions in harass, lane clear and combo mode. But it wont' use Q or W to lane clear or last hit minions or jungle creeps. Any idea what might be causing it?

Edit: Turned on Spellfarm. Now it's using Q in lane clear and jungle but still only AA and not Q on minions in last hit or harass mode.

All fixed on 1.0.0.4

On 1/24/2022 at 12:00 AM, mikev said:

Sounds good - thanks!

Try the new feature to help not using E onto walls, on Miscellaneous menu.

• Like 1

Is there a way to make Zeri use auto's as well when last hitting? There is times where maybe the Q is blocked by other minions or, especially early, when Q cd is a biiit longer that using auto attacks to farm could be helpful. Not sure if there is an option already there or if you would've to implement it

• Developer
7 hours ago, kresiiii said:

it looks like it is still not using auto to last hit with "V" lane clear, and it is not using q for mix/haras to last hit

I won't implement Q to lasthit on mixed. Mixed is harass. If you wanna lasthit press X or whatever your keybind is.

• Developer
7 hours ago, Machine said:

Is there a way to make Zeri use auto's as well when last hitting? There is times where maybe the Q is blocked by other minions or, especially early, when Q cd is a biiit longer that using auto attacks to farm could be helpful. Not sure if there is an option already there or if you would've to implement it

Check miscellaneous menu and make sure you turn off "Block AutoAttacks during LastHit if Q enabled"

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, g00dm0rning said:

In last hit and lane clear mode it'll only use Q on minions if they are in AA range. However Q is longer than the AA range. Therefore the script is limiting the Q range for hitting minions which puts you in danger during lane phase. Although In combo mode, it uses Q at max range perfectly.

This + lethal tempo range increase isnt implemented aswell i think

• Developer
16 hours ago, bingbb said:

18 hours ago, g00dm0rning said:

In last hit and lane clear mode it'll only use Q on minions if they are in AA range. However Q is longer than the AA range. Therefore the script is limiting the Q range for hitting minions which puts you in danger during lane phase. Although In combo mode, it uses Q at max range perfectly.

Both things will be implemented next update.

• Developer
8 hours ago, bingbb said:

What i also found is that Zeri weaves in autos after every Q in harrass mode. Does not happen in combo mode. (The conqueror stack option is disabled under misc)

On 1/26/2022 at 4:32 PM, bingbb said:

On 1/26/2022 at 3:07 PM, blackiechan said:

need max range on Q for last hit/clear mode. also in clear mode i want to save the AA as well for when the ennemy comes into my range, AA should be blocked on minions in clear mode even if you select "use AA when charged/when under %" but it's still using on minion in clear mode.

On 1/26/2022 at 2:19 PM, g00dm0rning said:

#Current Version:

#Latest Changelog:

1. Added option on Miscellaneous menu to Block Q while Blinded. Default: ON
  2. Added option to block autoattacks during Laneclear. Default: ON
  3. Q will now take into account Lethal Tempo's Bonus range.
  4. It will no longer freely autoattack the enemy champions in Harass/Mixed mode without taking the other miscellaneous checks for AA into account.
  5. Improved Lasthit, Laneclear and Structureclear logics.
  6. Q will now cast on predicted position rather than on top of the target.
  7. It will no longer use Q only on units inside AA range on modes that aren't Combo.
  8. Minor bugfixes.
Edited by Exory
  • Like 1