is it possible that you dont get banned that fast if you pay with real life money?

dzpm

Question

the title says it all. 

i just spend like 50€ on an account ( don't ask why i just have the money :d ) and played like 40 matches now got my main champ on mastery 7 4 matches S+ in a row and didn't got banned. got it to lvl 28 so far.

my friends played like 3 matches and got banned -> the didn't put any rl money into the game.

there is no big questioning about detection cuz zenbot is obviously a public script. ( expect the private one )
im just a little bit confused and kinda waiting for my account suspension.

4 answers to this question

• Developer
15 hours ago, dzpm said:

the title says it all. 

i just spend like 50€ on an account ( don't ask why i just have the money :d ) and played like 40 matches now got my main champ on mastery 7 4 matches S+ in a row and didn't got banned. got it to lvl 28 so far.

my friends played like 3 matches and got banned -> the didn't put any rl money into the game.

there is no big questioning about detection cuz zenbot is obviously a public script. ( expect the private one )
im just a little bit confused and kinda waiting for my account suspension.

riot bantime is random, common fast but sometimes u can be playing even 1 month