3 Accs Banned in 4 Days, what do i do wrong?

timo62

Question

Can someone explain me how to use the Bot correctly or what to look for? I did use Scripts back in BoL, EloBuddy days so i have little knowledge 

Downloaded the Loader, Run it after im Ingame(no need for F1 Menu Pops right away), i use Default Settings sometime just disabling skills i dont want to use in Combo and thats it.

After Game i close the Loader, then after im ingame i open it again

Scripts i have in Folder are aioplus(paid) and XiAIO(paid)

6 answers to this question

• Developer
16 hours ago, timo62 said:

but where can i see the Status where it says Detected? so i can check till its undetected and then use it 

Lets apply some common sense please, we do not even discuss detection often because it is obvius and self explainatory any public cheat specially for league of legends is detected. Every single one, otherwise he is probably lying or fresh service which is not exposed yet to the wide public.

There are different zenbot versions, the cheap and public one is obviusly detected, there is no competition to zenbot undetected, other similar platforms ill avoid naming here are also detected all them and the ban is usually even faster than here.

If you want to script in this game without ban the minimum price is probably around 100$/month and those are the cheap and crapy quality ones. Zenbot is more expensive and you need to go thru application process and pay an entry fee that is probably between 0 and 1000$ depending on current queue/demand.

Edited by Moana
  • Like 2