Some overall questions regarding the options in core stuff

raze1225

Question

what does allow minimap movement do i cant see it doing anything
is windup delay/down affected by what humanizer setting u use (scripter/none/etc)
for target selector primary sort. and primary priority mode how do they interact with each other. I understand primary sort pretty simply. But the  primary priority sort is confusing. If i pick ignore will it only go by what i set as primary sort? ty

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, amagicalword said:

1. When holding combo key it will move under the minimap , enabling this option means you will move where your cursor is on the minimap instead of terrain underneath
2. Movement delay only

3. Never felt need to change target selector so couldnt tell u

could u pm me or msg me on disc what u have it as? idk wtf the default was an i changed alot of settings and dont want to reinstall  raze#8990  is disc

1 hour ago, raze1225 said:

could u pm me or msg me on disc what u have it as? idk wtf the default was an i changed alot of settings and dont want to reinstall  raze#8990  is disc

You can right click menu to reset settings.

Humanizer will not interfere with Orbwalker DPS.

If ignore is selected it will ignore everything besides what you set as priority.

16 minutes ago, 電池 said:

You can right click menu to reset settings.

Humanizer will not interfere with Orbwalker DPS.

If ignore is selected it will ignore everything besides what you set as priority.

ty very much for the clarification. So if i set to laest physical damage needed for kill then turn ignore everything on. it will only use that setting right

12 minutes ago, raze1225 said:

ty very much for the clarification. So if i set to laest physical damage needed for kill then turn ignore everything on. it will only use that setting right

Yes, ignoring priority means ignoring priority.
I recommend using 'default' instead though. It will automatically calculate everything and should choose your best available target.

Edited by 電池