Int++ | AIO 0.0.3.8.6

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

~~ Get your key ~~
Remember Int++ is not a Zenbot key

Store: ESHOP | Paypal and other payment methos
 Alternative store: Intnner | Accepts multiple Cryptos, Binance and other payment options
40% Off Coupon for ESHOP store: Int-to2024

~~ How to use Int++ ~~ 

1. Start a game and inject Zenbot.
2. Disable champion scripts from Zenbot core and enable Int++ within the Zenbot ingame menu.
4. Upon enabling Int++, the script will automatically redeem the subscription using the key on your clipboard. (If there is time remaining from trial/previous subscription, your key will be used after the remaining time expired)
5. Your subscription should now be active and ready to go, have fun on the Rift

🎯Install requirements for using Int++.
🎯Contacts.

🎯Supported champions.

~~ How to use external plugin ~~
Tutorial

it is mandatory to install DreamPred
Inside the zenbot/scripts folder, create a folder called DreamPred and place the header.lua and main.lua files inside the DreamPred folder

How to install dreamPred

~~ Contacts ~~
   Discord Developer: int_5441 / Int#5441
 Link: Int++ Community

~~ About Int++ ~~

If you're an avid League of Legends player, you know that choosing the right champion can make all the difference between victory and defeat. With our plugin, you'll have access to over 100 champions, all with amazing logic to help you achieve victory in every game.

Whether you're a casual or competitive player, our plugin will be your best friend in every game. It will allow you to customize your strategy for each match and maximize your gameplay potential. Plus, our easy-to-use interface makes using the plugin a breeze for players of all skill levels.

Don't waste any more time choosing the wrong champion and losing games. Get our plugin now and dominate the League of Legends battlefield!"

~~ Supported Champions ~~
image.thumb.png.18e8d2766125971ae9afbbdb2ee22c83.png

Edited by Int
int_5441 / New champion

What's New in Version 0.0.3.8.6   See changelog

Released

- Update Cho'gath.
- Update Jinx.

Supports over 140++ champions
  • Like 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Developer
11 hours ago, kju1824 said:

most of champ working good but something wrong with renata  dont use w and r

The R by default comes in High level of use, you can decrease the slider for it to use more times.
On the W you configured which mode of use?

Edit: If you have configured it, send me the logs through discord Int#5441 

Edited by Int

i mean setting was 25% hp use w . even i changed to 45%hp but never use w.

and R setting  it doesn't work..  and i can even use r by my self R key doesnt work  .. i click rrrrrr dont use r 

add you discord

• Like 1
  • Developer
7 hours ago, kju1824 said:

i mean setting was 25% hp use w . even i changed to 45%hp but never use w.

and R setting  it doesn't work..  and i can even use r by my self R key doesnt work  .. i click rrrrrr dont use r 

add you discord

Fixed Renata, thanks for reportting

Hello, I have a question. Is this key only valid for your script or can it be used in the zenbot loader? Or does each one have its own key and you have to buy it separately?

• Developer
7 hours ago, Jhoow said:

Hello, I have a question. Is this key only valid for your script or can it be used in the zenbot loader? Or does each one have its own key and you have to buy it separately?

Hello, welcome. you need to buy separately.

Zenbot = platform.
Int++ = Platform paid plugin. 

Here is a small tutorial on how to use ZENBOT and here is the installation of an External PLUGIN

• Thanks 1
  • Developer
5 hours ago, Reborn30 said:

where do i add key after buying?

Hello welcome, after injecting Zenbot.

2. Disable champion scripts from Zenbot core and enable Int++ within the Zenbot ingame menu.
3. Upon enabling Int++, the script will automatically redeem the subscription using the key on your clipboard. (If there is time remaining from trial/previous subscription, your key will be used after the remaining time expired)
4. Your subscription should now be active and ready to go, have fun on the Rift.
Tutorial provided by: @ Deleted Account

Other tutorials
If you have any questions, please contact us, thank you.

Edited by Int

[18:43.46] intnner_plus:champions/zeri/main.lua:880: attempt to index field 'startPo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    intnner_plus:champions/zeri/main.lua:86: in function 'callback'
    intnner_plus:library/Events/gapcloser.lua:34: in function 'AddCallback'
    intnner_plus:library/Events/gapcloser.lua:99: in function 'OnFastTick'
    intnner_plus:library/Events/gapcloser.lua:17: in function <intnner_plus:library/Events/gapcloser.lua:17>
[18:43.47] intnner_plus:champions/zeri/main.lua:880: attempt to index field 'startPo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    intnner_plus:library/Events/gapcloser.lua:17: in function <intnner_plus:library/Events/gapcloser.lua:17>

Then its's crashing a game while playng zeri.

• Developer
2 hours ago, kazikturek said:

[18:43.46] intnner_plus:champions/zeri/main.lua:880: attempt to index field 'startPo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[18:43.47] intnner_plus:champions/zeri/main.lua:880: attempt to index field 'startPo' (a nil value)
stack traceback:

Then its's crashing a game while playng zeri.

this has been fixed in version 1.7.1.3

Hello, champions scripts dont load somehow. Thats all i see. (coppied key to clipboard)

image.png.96efffa5cf8d26478695900bc22c61a1.pngimage.png.52f757bc7efef1d149a929811219d2d2.png

Edited by maciejekkkk
  • Developer
On 4/14/2023 at 5:20 AM, maciejekkkk said:

Hello, champions scripts dont load somehow. Thats all i see. (coppied key to clipboard)

image.png.96efffa5cf8d26478695900bc22c61a1.pngimage.png.52f757bc7efef1d149a929811219d2d2.png

use DX9. DX11 clipboard will not work

Edited by Int
  • Developer
18 hours ago, taotkzen said:

not load 😞

Use dx9 and use the necessary library. Dx11 the clipboard does not appear to enter the key

• Developer
On 5/28/2023 at 8:43 AM, HUS JUSTIN said:

Can you teach me how to use it, I have purchased it and where to enter the string of CDKEY

Hello, welcome. 

Of course, just follow the walkthrough after buying the key and injecting the zenbot into the game.

3. Upon enabling Int++, the script will automatically redeem the subscription using the key on your clipboard. (If there is time remaining from trial/previous subscription, your key will be used after the remaining time expired)
4. Your subscription should now be active and ready to go, have fun on the Rift.
Tutorial made by: @ Deleted Account

remember to install DreamPred Int++ you need
If you have any doubt contact us: Discord - Int#5441

Edited by Int

which of the 100 champs does it support? is there a list I can check? Qiyana is missing but gwen loads in. I tried Gwen and its awful bad. Which champs is it good on right now. Tried it on kat and its super good.

Edited by saint nicks